#voxpopular #goodforyoudoingthis #keepupthegoodwork #withallofthis #prolife #personhood #right #republicans #conservatives #etc #ohplease #growup #plannedparenthood #prochoice #presidentobama #whitehouse #rest #radical #left #democrats #liberals #etc
Begin forwarded message:
From: Our Bodies Ourselves <info>
Date: November 19, 2015 at 9:46:37 AM EST
To: “Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)” <jessicaabruno>
Subject: It’s a MATCH! Double your impact for OBOS and women’s health
Dear Jessica A,
This week one very generous donor is offering a dollar-for-dollar match up to $10,000 through Wednesday, Nov. 25.
Double your impact and help OBOS:
- Create a new generation of trustworthy health and sexuality resources – most of it in digital form – for women and girls worldwide
- Continue to counter widespread disinformation, much of which is tainted by conflicts of interest
- Empower the next generation of women’s health advocates
- Expand global partnerships with women’s groups adapting “Our Bodies, Ourselves” for their own communities
- Create mutually supportive affiliations with well-aligned educational and nonprofit institutions
- Recruit new leadership for OBOS to ensure that the organization’s unique and vital work continues
Your donation will be doubled if you donate before Wednesday. And don’t forget, those who contribute $500 or more will receive a signed copy of Gloria Steinem’s new book, “My Life on the Road.” Donate soon, though, as only 20 copies remain! All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
With many thanks,
OBOS Board Chair
on behalf of the board, staff and founders of Our Bodies Ourselves
P.S. OBOS co-founder Judy Norsigian was interviewed yesterday on HuffPost Live. She discussed OBOS’s current projects as well as the #OBOSTaughtMe crowdfunding campaign — check it out!
This email was sent to you because of your interest in Our Bodies Ourselves. Please add us to your safe list to ensure delivery. Our Bodies Ourselves
P.O. Box 400135
Cambridge, MA 02140