Christina Hoff Sommers writing in the ultra-leftist Time magazine of all places.
- MYTH 1: Women are half the world’s population, working two-thirds of the world’s working hours, receiving 10% of the world’s income, owning less than 1% of the world’s property.
- MYTH 2: Between 100,000 and 300,000 girls are pressed into sexual slavery each year in the United States.
- MYTH 3: In the United States, 22%–35% of women who visit hospital emergency rooms do so because of domestic violence.
- MYTH 4: One in five in college women will be sexually assaulted.
- MYTH 5: Women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man earns—for doing the same work.
I’m posting 4 and 5 below, since they were mentioned in the video above (that’s not Christina Hoff Sommers):
MYTH 4: One in five in college women will be sexually assaulted.
FACTS: This incendiary figure is everywhere in…
View original post 745 more words